To take advantage of this offer, simply check out with an item/s over £100 and it will automatically deduct the delivery charge at the checkout.
Delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £100 from Olivia’s.
If you are purchasing an item from Olivia’s that is under £100, there is a delivery charge of £6.95.
Next day delivery when ordered before 2 pm Monday-Friday
Your order will be dispatched same day for next working day delivery if the order is placed before 2pm.
As we consolidate items for delivery where possible, there is no guarantee that the item will be shipped on an express service when purchased with other goods.
*This excludes the Highlands. Deliveries to this areas can take an additional 10 days on top of advised lead time.
Deliveries to the Highlands can take an additional 10 working days for delivery on top of the advised lead time.
We wish to draw your attention to some important terms regarding delivery:
1. The risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
2. Whilst we will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our Website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by any late delivery or failure to deliver within the estimated timescales. We aim to keep you updated if there are any delays. We will endeavour to get your goods to you as soon as possible. Should you wish to cancel your order, you will be refunded once the goods have been returned to our distribution centre(s) in line with our Returns Policy or classified as lost by the Carrier company.
3. We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we will refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us.
4. Once an order has been dispatched and assigned for delivery, it cannot be amended or cancelled.
5. For any items delivered by EPIC with a weight 60kg+ the courier are unable to take the product above ground floor level, for health & safety reasons.
Your order can be delivered anytime between 8am and 8pm and for security purposes a signature maybe required on receipt.
Once your item has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information which will become live once scanned at the courier’s depot.
Unfortunately we cannot deliver on Public/Bank Holidays or Weekends. Such deliveries will be made on the next working day.
Parcelforce is an all-day service between 8.00am-6.00pm. They will provide tracking information via email and SMS with a 1-2 hour timeslot for delivery.
If you are not available to take delivery, the carrier may leave a calling card to enable you to contact your local delivery depot and rearrange delivery.
APC is an all-day service between 8.00am-6.00pm, we can’t currently provide a timeslot for delivery.
In order to offer you an extended range of products, on occasion we arrange for certain products to be delivered by our approved manufactures. This is clearly indicated on the relevant product page.
Some of these include: Andrew Martin, Native Home, Industville, RV Astley, Maze Rattan and Hoefats.
Dispatch and delivery for these items do vary and can be up to 28 days.
Selected manufactures will contact you directly to arrange a suitable day for delivery or advise suitable tracking information once dispatched.
Once delivered the items ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility and, apart from where damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
Please make sure that you check your items carefully before you use them. We recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation email or on the order invoice that comes with your delivery, because you will need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales enquiry.