RETURNS & REFUNDS
We hope you love your item(s) as much as we do, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order you have 28 days from delivery to request a change of mind return and return the goods back to us. Returns received after this period may not be refunded.
If you wish to return due to change of mind you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, and will remain responsible for any and all returned goods until they reach our warehouse. The cost of return will vary depending on the size and type of product being returned and the required service. Please make sure you pack the item/s in their original packaging to ensure the products are as protected as possible during transit.
Any refund is dependent on the condition that the item(s) are returned unused, complete, in perfect condition, and in original packaging. Please ensure products are returned in the same or similar packaging as they were received to ensure they are adequately protected during transit. Please do not write directly on to the product packaging as this may affect your eligibility for a refund.
Any items that are damaged in transit by return courier will not be refunded. We advise all customers obtain proof of postage when returning any part of your order together with any necessary insurance to cover against loss or damage. All returned items will be fully inspected and quality checked before a refund can be issued.
Where items are received outside the 28 day return period you will be required to pay the costs to return the item to you.
Made-to-order, non-standard and customised products cannot be cancelled and are not eligible for the returns policy.
Outlet or special order products are not eligible for the returns policy unless they differ from the description.
Please ensure your return arrives back to us within 28 days of delivery and a return slip is enclosed. To download a return slip click here.
If the returns slip isn't enclosed this may impact your exchange or refund.
If you have lost or misplaced your return slip don’t worry, you can download another one here.
Olivia’s.com, Moot HQ
Unit 1 Paton Drive
Although we do our very best to ensure all items are quality checked before they are dispatched, on occasion a product may be found to have a fault. For reference, faults are where the product is not fit for its intended purpose or has a manufacturing defect.
- Please contact us via email with a detailed description of the fault and provide multiple supporting images that clearly show the issue. We will then liaise with the manufacturer or supplier to get you a resolution as soon as possible.
- We may choose to send a furniture repair specialist to assess and repair your item. If this is not possible we will arrange for a collection of the faulty product and a replacement item.
Please check your delivery as soon as it has been received. If the goods are faulty or damaged please notify us within 48 hours so that we can resolve the problem or within 30 days should the fault develop after receipt of delivery.
- Although we do our very best to ensure all items are quality checked before they are dispatched, on occasion a product may be damaged in transit.
- Please contact us via email providing a detailed description of the damage and pictures of the packaging both the interior and exterior and damages of the item(s) to allow us to assist in resolving the issues for you.
- We will then work with you to find a suitable solution whether this is a repair, a partial refund, or a replacement if there is available stock.
- As per the United Kingdom Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you are resident within the UK, you can cancel your order within 14 days.
- This cancellation right does not apply to 'Made To Order' or personalised goods. The period ends 14 days after the day on which the goods are delivered to your chosen delivery address. This applies where orders have already been dispatched.
- For any orders outside the 14-day period, please refer to our returns policy.
Made-to-order and customised products cannot be cancelled and are not eligible for the returns policy.
Our Outlet collection features a range of designer products, some of which may have had the box opened, they may be from a change-of-mind customer return or they may simply be ex-display items.
- Outlet products are excluded from all discount codes.
- Returns for Outlet products are only accepted should the item not be as described.
- Outlet products may arrive with minor damage to the packaging.
For items that require assembly, prior to installing, it is important that you check all instructions and parts lists to make sure that you have all the necessary parts and information to assemble and fit the product in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions before you assemble the product. We are not able to issue refunds for any items that have been incorrectly fitted/assembled or damaged during the assembly process.
- Products made of natural materials may have variations in colour, texture and general appearance from the image seen online. When using natural materials each piece is unique, please bear this in mind when selecting your items.
- A lot of our items have finishes that are described as distressed, antique, vintage, boho, etc and with this may come imperfections and variations as part of the intended style. Please be assured that these effects are deliberate and professionally created for an authentic look and that your item may not look exactly like the item on screen.
- Please be aware that colours may sometimes vary from the tones shown in the images online, as the settings, quality and vibrancy of electronic screens can vary and are beyond our control.