We wish to draw your attention to some important terms relating to Returns:
• Even if there is no legal right to a refund or exchange, we offer you the ability to return unused goods in their original packaging, upon proof of purchase, within thirty (30) days of receipt (30 Day Guarantee). You must inform us of your intent to return within 14 days of receiving the goods.
• We work hard to make sure that the description, imagery and specification of our products are correct and accurate as possible. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this Website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. While the colour reproduction, material description and dimensions of the products are a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in size or material nor colour howsoever caused. As long as you return your goods to us in line with our Returns Policy (which is incorporated within these Conditions) you will receive a refund for the goods.
• When you receive goods that require assembly, prior to installing, it is very important that you check the instructions and any parts list to ensure that you have all the relevant parts and that you can fit the product in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. We cannot refund products that have been wrongly fitted or be responsible for any consequences of mis-fitting our products. We strongly recommend that you employ only qualified and experienced joiners and electricians to install our products.
• Outlet Products, whilst of course you're able to return your item for refund should you wish, unfortunately we are not able to exchange it for a brand new alternative.
Our simple returns policy means that you can shop hassle free at Olivia’s.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods, we must be notified within 14 days of receiving your goods and complete your return within 30 days of first being notified. We will be happy to offer you a replacement (stock dependent) or a refund.
This is only applicable if the item/s returned are complete, in resalable condition, unused and with the correct packaging. We cannot collect goods which are not packaged. We reserve the right to charge a 20% repackaging fee for item/s that need repackaging, this can be deducted from your refund.
Our customer service team is happy to arrange the collection of any return, the cost will need to be paid for over the phone or via invoice prior to arranging the collection.
The collection fee is dependent on the product, size, weight and your location. A good indication will be the courier that delivered your parcel. Our Customer Service Team can provide an accurate price for you.
Failed Collections - If you are not at home when our courier attempts to collect, we reserve the right to charge for a second collection charge, this can be deducted from your refund.
We meticulously quality check our products before leaving our processing centre, on rare occasions the products may be damaged in transit. Should your order arrive damaged (including made to order products), please contact us within 48 hours of delivery. We will ask you to email a photograph of the damage and describe the issue.
Please note that without the correct information and imagery, within the 48 hours timeframe, we will be unable to investigate the issue.
Where possible we will offer to send a tradesman to repair your item. Where not possible, Olivia’s will arrange a free collection of damaged goods. Once we have received the returned item, a replacement (stock dependent) will be arranged at our expense.
Faults are where the product is not fit for its intended purpose. (If your item is found to be damaged on delivery, please refer to our damaged section).
We meticulously quality check our products before leaving our processing centre, on rare occasions we may have missed a fault during these checks. Should your product be found to be faulty (including made to order products), please contact us within 30 days of delivery. We will ask you to email a photograph of the fault and describe the fault.
Please note that without the correct information and imagery we will not be able to investigate the issue.
Where possible we will send a tradesman to repair your item. Where this is not possible we will arrange for a collection of the faulty product and a replacement item to be sent.
Our natural based homeware products will have their own individual characteristics and natural marks. Differences in the grain, texture and colour may be apparent from one product to another. Olivia’s selects only the highest quality; some marking is inevitable and should be accepted as part of the individual natural appearance of our furniture.
Before we proceed, make sure that you have a return slip filled out ready with your order number and full name. Should your return slip ask you for this information, please write your order number in the box. Should you have misplaced or lost your return slip, you can download a blank copy, click here.
You can return a product by the following methods:
1. Arrange a Collection via our Virtual Assistant Liv
Please make sure you have your Order Number and Email Address that you used to place the order ready and Click Here to log your return via our virtual assistant.
2. Contact our Customer Service Team
Contact us via email at email@example.com to arrange a collection for your return or obtain a quote for a collection charge. Please include pictures and description for Faulty/Damaged products.
3. Post back the item to Olivia's Distribution Centre
Make sure that you use the return slip which will be enclosed within your goods.
This method of return will be at your own cost. We would strongly advise that all items are well packaged and insured as we will not be able to process a return refund for goods that are damaged or lost by the courier.
Postal Address: Olivia’s.com, Unit B, The Slope, Diamond Way, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0SD
In the extremely rare event that we may recall a product, you agree to cooperate fully with us and will provide all reasonable assistance as required by us.
Your refund will be processed within 14 days of your item being received or cancelled.
All refunds will be made to the original method of payment, we are unable to process refunds except to the original source of payment.
You will be notified by email when your refund has been processed.
Once processed, the time it takes for the funds to hit your bank account is based on the particular financial institution used to make the original payment. Typically speaking almost all refunds are actioned by financial institutions and back in your account within 1-3 days, however, whilst rare, some financial institutes take up to 14 days to complete the refund. This is outside of our control.
Under the United Kingdom Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you are resident within UK, you can cancel your order within 14 days.
This cancellation right does not apply to 'Made To Order' or personalised goods. Period ends 14 days after the day on which the goods are delivered to your chosen delivery address.
This applies where orders have already been dispatched. Orders outside the 14 days period, please refer to our returns policy.
Before we proceed, make sure that you have a return slip filled out ready with your order number and full name. Your return slip will ask you for your order number and full name, you don't need to enter a return reference number. Should you have misplaced or lost your return slip, you can download a Return Form.