With the incredible success of Nintendo’s Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Olivia’s is seeking to recruit a collective of virtual interior design consultants to provide professional advice for players looking to improve the interiors of their in-game homes.
Key skills required
- A working knowledge of Animal Crossing: New Horizons is essential
- Strong communication skills are a must
- Confidence in remote working
- While not essential, previous experience in interior design is beneficial
- Evaluate a client’s current set up and provide creative feedback
- Provide clients with suggested setups that stay within their budget and explain the reasoning behind each of these choices
- Create multiple designs for each client should they desire a redesign in the future
- Remote working
- Gain valuable experience talking to clients and experimenting with different styles
- Get paid to play Animal Crossing
Successful consultants will get paid upwards of £40 an hour for their services when hired, but will be able to set their own rates and work flexibly.
If this sounds like the dream role for you, please fill in the form below:
Please note: we will be unable to respond to all applicants.
Looking to hire an Animal Crossing Virtual Interior Design Consultant? Register your interest here